Hey you! You already know everything about me right? No?
I’m Roos Schuring and I’m a Painter.
I’m walking the walk: Talking the talk. I went from being poor (for 15 years since graduation) to making a 6 figure income (from art) in these previous years, and it’s not because galleries are selling my work like cup cakes –oh no– frankly the gallery sales underperform compared my own efforts. No reason to feel sad about that: instead I now know: When I wouldn’t have built my own art business I’d probably be having a (not so happy) job somewhere. Further more: I care for my 2 children and I can spend my time however I want. I make time to create art. I work 70 hours each week. I trained with the best in the marketing sphere. I re-invested most of the revenue in my own education. I am a very proud Artist entrepreneur! If there were more artists doing great, instead of being a ‘starving artist‘ or ‘non-commercial artist in need of serious funding‘ it would be a better world!! So: join the club!
Now it’s your turn To (step 1) DECIDE you CAN improve your artist life, to Take Control over Your Future Art Business Success and Get Busy!
- I teach Artists how I do things at this Blog, so you can create a Good Living for yourself also.
- I’ve created the Art Business Success Course – and I will try to convince you to join because I believe in its power.
Freedom & Independance
- Since I’ve studied how to create the Systems one by one and pile one on top of the other my business is growing even when Galleries would Stop to Sell my Work I can continue my path.
- 2/3 Of my income comes from selling the actual Art, from which 75% I sell myself online. (The other 25% comes from the galleries I work with.)
- 1/3 Of this comes from teaching and smaller art products.
Stay In The Loop: